9.28.2010

Wish Upon A Wedding

some text


Wish Upon a Wedding is the world's first non profit wish granting organization providing weddings and vow renewals for couples facing terminal illness and serious life altering circumstances, regardless of sexual orientation.

I was so excited when I heard about this organization, all I wanted to do was help. I immediately signed up to be a wish granter and made a donation to their online auction.

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN HELP!

Couples planning to be married can bid for wedding-related auction items online starting in October or at a Blissful Wishes Balls Nationwide in November, with all proceeds benefiting Wish Upon a Wedding


**WEDDING VENDORS**

I believe they are still looking for donations!
Visit this site, and give your donation to help.

some text


No comments:

Post a Comment