11.01.2010

andrea & andy

hopefully you remember andrea and andy from their engagement i posted for sweetest day. if not check it out! andy approached me by just telling me he wanted photos taken for andrea's birthday. smart andy, knows i would tell EVERYONE if he told me he was going to propose, so less than 24 hours before our photo shoot, he filled me in on the surprise. if you saw a crazy girl on a corner in cheviot screaming, that was me. I WAS SOOOOO EXCITED!! i think i could probably watch people get engaged the rest of my life. such an exciting time, andrea had no clue! kinda..... anyway, these two are amazing, and once again congratulations to them both!

this girl has the prettiest eyes!
some text


some text

this was before the engagement, she couldn't stop smiling!
some text

i laughed so hard at this, cracks me up!
some text

perfect
some text

this next photo i cannot believe i didn't post it in the engagement post. i was smiling for days when i saw this photo! you can see so much emotion, and excitement. i just wanna start jumping up and down. okay, i did....
BUT HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?!
some text

No comments:

Post a Comment