11.08.2010

emily & stephen

meet emily & stephen, two of the most fun people in cincinnati! stephen found my name through a friend, and i first met emily by forcing her to come to this horrible event! she still gets annoying phone calls every day.... luckily she saved me from embarrassment and won a free engagement session! so that day, was the best day of her life! DUH!! emily & stephen have some crazy rain dancing powers, and gave us such a beautiful day to work with. i am totally looking forward to their wedding. stephen is a chef, and he is catering their entire wedding, rumor is he will make me help cook?? ah geeeze.... apologies in advance

emily is famous for her stylish red heels
some text


some text

i told them to work it.... they rocked it!
some text


some text

i may or may not have some nasty disease from this ground
some text


some text


some text


some text

7 years behind a camera and i never did a reflection photo
first time for everything! i like them, they are cute. i dig it
some text

oh and then america's next top model came by
some text

my favorite :)
some text

this was one of my most hilarious moments in my photo world.
confession: i am a child, anything with pooping makes me laugh for days

steven decided we needed to make this photo into a save the date
(p.s. don't judge my generic text, i am not a graphic designer, they have skills)

best. wedding. ever 10.15.11
some text


No comments:

Post a Comment